View Single Post
Old 07.06.2017, 10:00 AM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah they have bunches on amazon.

i can't get any kind of continuity on earlier episodes. you know the clunky ones with the carboard box aliens they used to rerun on pbs in the 90s.

so i've started with this reboot. the ones with brona croft in it.

there's a chained up dalek in a utah basement right now.

Oh dude. Keep watching. You're in the absolute worst season of the reboot. Things only get better at the end of the season you're on, and then continue to get increasingly awesome until... well, ymmv, but for my money it's still going strong.

And continuity was not really part of the initial run. Not *really.* Whereas the reboot gets increasingly more "arc" oriented with each season.

Stick with it... you will soon meet one of my favorite television characters in history in David Tennant's 10th Doctor.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|