View Single Post
Old 07.06.2017, 08:28 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
For fucks sake you straight up attack me
this is very irritating drama queen posturing unfounded in any sort of reality

ufffff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I didn't mean it as a personal attack. If it came off as such (and rereading it I see how it could), I apologize.

I have been overexposed to this stuff on public radio during work lately and used overly strong language up there. I have certainly seen Smith discussed here in the past on occasion.

(And it is indeed poor form to go predictably negative in my first post here in a long time.)

aaaand you fell for it.

of course you're predictably negative. you hate most things. but that has nothing to do with his fake tears.

the funny part is that both of you suddenly came out of the depths of time to have that exchange.

but then it stopped being funny. "personally attacked me". what a drama queen. someone please make that thing go away.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|