View Single Post
Old 07.19.2015, 08:00 AM   #4058
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
A little surreal. To see my name in print, to not recognize what I wrote. "I said that? What does that even mean?" I acquired one of these old comic books a while back, an issue of Batman. I don't want to get obsessive about it, though. My letters were published in probably a couple of dozen issues of DC comics between around 1968 to 1971, and acquiring copies of those today would run up a significant credit card bill--and for what? To see my name in some comic book fan letters section. Meh. Got better things to spend my money on, like HTD comps.

I'm not sure this is the whole thing, though, is it? It includes everything from the beginning, with the Man-Thing comics and runs through issue 16 of HTD. I understand that is where the first series ended. Is there anything of significance after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Wow... Must have been quite strange...

Glad you got to get Howard's whole catalogue!