View Single Post
Old 08.29.2014, 07:14 PM   #965
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i have faith in Q-Tip. i know he's usually associated with 90's rap, but he can be a lot more diverse than most people think. let's not forget he produced "That's My Bitch" off Watch the Throne which is far from traditional.

I haven't forgotten and I love Tip. I'm just saying the man was ahead of his time 20 years ago. I am not convinced he has what it takes to contribute to a Kanye solo album. Watch the Throne is badass, loved by all. But Kanye seems to be wisely neglecting to give a shit about who loves his music. WTT was an outlet for a side of Kanye that I'm not sure even exists anymore. An Arena hip hop, heavyweight title fight of an album. Like the end of Rocky 3, when Rocky and Apollo spar, jovially acknowledging that they're happy being even.

"Ding, Ding"

You all know I love Jay to death, but they're no longer even. One might argue that it's time for Apollo to get killed by a Russian so Rocky can avenge him and end the Cold War.

What were we talking about? Or yeah- q-tips.. I hate those plastic ones. It's like, if you're gonna break on impact, why are you even a thing? Am I right?

(I love Q-tip. I'm just feeling cantankerous)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|