View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 12:05 AM   #69
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I fucking hate death. I feel bad that I hadn't stayed in better touch with him. He was such a sweet guy and really inspiringly creative. Always fun to chat with, a seemingly infinite well of interesting music to share. I like Robe. a lot more than Scissor Shock, but from the way he described their live shows, I'm sure that's where the SS action was.

Cheers everyone. Many cool people have shared their lives here. I appreciate this group immensely.

You shouldn't feel bad that you never kept in better touch with him. He made it incredibly difficult for everyone to speak to him because of his circumstances. I would just have to wait for a soulseek message or a random email from him to have some sort of dialogue. He told me I was the only person he wanted to keep in contact with and even I struggled for awhile to know how he was.

Also Bytor, I'd love to hear the mix he made you. Would you care to upload it at some point?
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|