View Single Post
Old 11.30.2013, 11:39 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
dude you should come to my town. its not even suppressed by any sanity. its not even ridiculed. walk up the road and i'll show the church where they all speak in tongues each week and the entire fucking place goes up in delirious babbling. walk down the road and i'll show you christian after christian who genuinely believe prayer healed them or their siblings when they were children, or prayer put food on their table when they were hungry. walk around for long enough and you'll see the mad pastor and his mad girlfriend who exorcise demons from people and cure them of their gender dysphoria (since the demon always comes out in the voice of the opposite gender of the person its coming from).

or how about pastor 'corrupt business scam his entire congregation' or reverend 'kiddie mcfiddler'. the whole gangs here! and they run the fucking town.

most of them spend their time wandering around making quips like the folksy fucking bumpkins they are and arguing with the weather forecast which just makes guesses and is no match for their intuition. but if you have money to be pissed down the drain, mental illness to be exploited or 2nd hand furniture and clothes to buy you're in for a treat!

there used to be a scottish comedian here in the US, don't know his name or know what became of him, but i always remember a joke he told in some standup, when he's making fun of his scottish roots i suppose, he says a homeless man in america approaches him and asks for spare change and he asks the audience SPARR CHAYNGE??? WHAT IS THAT???

anyway i don't have money to piss away and i don't know what i hate more, second hand shit that stinks of previous owners or mental illness, so you won't see me there any time soon, but FLEE, FLEE, FLEE.

loud americans cannot be worse than what you describe.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|