View Single Post
Old 04.25.2012, 06:05 PM   #1303
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, I definitely think Bayern deserved it, on chances alone. Robben's miss was unbelievable and he'll probably re-live it till he dies. Bayern should've been out of sight by half time. The penalty never was but Ronaldo's finish was awesome, as was his goal. But he seemed to fade after that. I think both teams were playing for penalities in the end.

Impossible to call the final, especially given that both teams will be effectively fielding their reserves.

i don't remember who chelsea will be missing besides terry, the fucking maniac, but bayern will be missing 2 defenders + a defensive midfielder. ouch!

luckily their offensive lineup will be intact-- unless you count alaba in it. he's particulary a huge loss not just because he can attack and defend but also because he and ribery play together so well on the left side. did you notice the change when muller came in & robben was moved to the left?

anyhuevos, this is gonna be awesome. cripple fight!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|