View Single Post
Old 03.07.2012, 04:17 AM   #1
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
If sy were going to play their last ever show would you want a party greatest hits set or a improv noise jam along the lines of syr7 or syr8?

I've been lucky enough to see them play a few times in the past but there is still a long list of their songs i haven't heard live which i would love to.

But at the same time the playing a greatest hits set doesn't really seem like the sort of thing sy should/would do. Some of the reasons i love them is their experimental side. The SYR series has blown me away and the noisier more abstract side of their music has changed the way i think about music and art.

but i really want to hear Sympathy for the Strawberry and Free City Rhymes and Rain on Tin. And Wild Flower Soul. And NYC Ghosts and FLowers. And Washing Machine. And Arthur Doyle. And Skip Tracer.
fuck
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|