Thread: At concerts...
View Single Post
Old 07.24.2011, 09:45 AM   #18
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pookie again.

At the shows I go to the worst are the pretentious cold people. They're always there, with maybe 1 friend and any interaction with them makes them scrunch their face in grimace at the idea of another interacting with them, and typically look back at their 1 friend and continue carrying out their conversation.

My girlfriend and I intentionally talk to them to prove this hypothesis true and laugh at it. At Gang Gang Dance, I was playing with my Moog Filatron on my iPhone outside the venue and there was another person with an iphone beside me. I said "Iphone bro! Get a synth app on there and we can start the most ballin iPhone band in town". He looked, and then looked back at his friend and they proceeded to ask each other whether there are instruments on the iphone. GOLDEN!

Hey I'm not cold I'm just shy, I get awkward talking to people.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|