View Single Post
Old 06.30.2006, 06:52 PM   #3
dust in orbit
little trouble girl

dust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's assesdust in orbit kicks all y'all's asses
you're right about that.tickets sold out in less than a minute and some claim they were sold out in 10 seconds.i waited in line to be the first to buy two the morning they went on sale ( i was second in line) and then when they let us in ,the fuckers started a lottery. it was bullshit. the girl in front of me was super fucking pissed for she had been waiting since 7am.we ended up in the back of the line in front of about 15 people.it trully suck ,but i stayed hopeful and determend to get at least one ticket.then the stangest thing kept happening, tickets were popping up all of a sudden. so long story short,i waited for 45minutes and came out with 2 tickets, one for the show i went to yesterday and one for today. i sold the friday one to a good friend of mine who's a die hard fan so i hope she has a blast tonight. and no,i did'nt sell it for $500 bucks. that's fucked up.

yah,the hipsters and stuck up rich folk were anoying.some of them were making out during the show or they would ask stupid questions like ,"what's with the changeing of the guitars and piano at every other song?", but i'm an average guy myself who overdrafted my checking account just to get tickets for tis show and the SY secret gig. i'm broke but oh so happy.

hey, LifeDistortion , i like that picture underneath your name.i'm a huge twilight zone fan.
dust in orbit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|