View Single Post
Old 06.12.2006, 04:00 AM   #28
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
theletsslagoffnirvanaandpretendweneverlistenedtoem atall
becausewearewaycoolerthanthat thread #25489761225456

so what. nirvana admitted to ripping off the pixies, the kinks, the knack, the stooges, sonic youth, buttholes, whoever, and so what and yeah they were huge if u guys wanna blame anyone for nirvanas huge money meltdown and multi million sales worldwide(which a lot seems to have a problem with???) well i sugest BLAME THURSTON AND KIM cuz wasnt it them that got them the geffen deal, wasnt it them that gave them the exposure pre nevermind, wasnt it them who let them tour with sy everywhere, wasnt it them who gave a lot on the line to stick with these 3 rockin guys from seattle, not because they were gonna make millions but because they rocked bigtime, well wasnt it? im so tired of all the nirvana hate threads on this board. so what if you dont think its cool not to like em, so what if it demeans your "streetcred indieness" so fucking what. i still wear my smiley nirvana shirt and in fact its sandwiched between my galaxie 500 and my fall shirt in my wardrobe, does that make me fake? does that make me uncool? do i give a monkeys?

look sorry for the rant but at the end of the day, the vast majority of us wouldnt be here posting on this thread if it wasnt for nirvana. and thats a fact so plaese no one say "uh, i never liked em" cuz i dont believe you!

my story...... i got into nirvana via sy after a mate saw em in dublin 89 and gave me a copy of bleach. i still play negative creep in my dj sets! i know im lame........

What he said
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|