View Single Post
Old 11.19.2007, 02:41 PM   #119
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm pretty sure Faust went on hiatus/ split up after Faust IV, then 're-grouped' in the mid-90s. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Actually, don't correct me, you'll still be dead inside whatever.

I think with someone like Faust, or Silver Apples (I'm well excited about seeing them this year) or a handful of others is that they never got their dues back in the day. Although Faust did sell loads of the Faust tapes. Still, I'm sure there are plenty of bands out there who need a smidge more credit. The Monks re-union didn't come to much. Whereas MBV are in a million 'best of' lists. They're not as vaunted as some bands, but they're certainly vaunted a gash-load more than many genuinely better bands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|