View Single Post
Old 03.19.2016, 02:27 PM   #137
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Ha, yes. I'm in the second picture. Dead front centre, dressed in black. My brother is beside me, snapping a picture. He's wearing the yellow Invisible Way t-shirt.

Looking good......

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story. When I first saw LOW, I didn't know a thing about them. A buddy and I left a concert at Rice University and made our way over to Urban Art Bar to see LOW. Believe my friend had one song by them on a compilation CD and wanted to attend the show so he could hopefully buy a proper release on vinyl.

Anyway, I've seen LOW five times and not once did I get to experience what you and your Brother did last Saturday......see them play outside and during the day.

Your Brothers pics are spectacular! The one of the strings at the end of the guitar looks as if he took the pic while standing on the stage.

Thanks for sharing the experience, I enjoyed it!

Oh - one last thing, how was the rest if the festival? I checked the festivals Twitter feed and it was mostly techno / drum & bass type stuff......any other groups you were excited to see?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|