View Single Post
Old 03.01.2016, 07:50 PM   #46
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Trump is well on his way to the 1,237 delegates he needs to be GOP nominee

"Something cataclysmic is going to have to happen — and soon, such as on Tuesday — to keep Trump from exceeding or being very close to the 1,237 delegates he needs to be the Republican Party’s nominee when the primaries end June 7."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Sorry Soup Nazi, that article is a bunch of horse shit. It started with

Quote:
er four states voted, Trump has 79 delegates,

and then somehow concluded that Trump is a sure win for over 1100 more delegates now??

Quote:
It's called statistic projections, whaddayawant me to do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Don't post meaningless crap?

Quote:
That would be a start, I guess.

I should've stuck to my guns here, actually. That article may turn out to be a bunch of horseshit after all (although, with the way things are going right now... ), but if it does it'll be because the basic data was screwed up to start with, or because key regional and historical elements weren't factored in properly or at all, or because the statistical model wasn't the right one to analyze this matter, etc.; not because, generally speaking, you cannot jump to 1,237 with a sample of 79. Science has worked using induction (as opposed to deduction) for centuries; physicists have determined how the UNIVERSE works because an apple fell from a tree — how's that for a small sample.

Having said that, I absolutely agree with your calls for "Dudes, CHILLAX". Eight months ago, who was "the" Republican presidential candidate to follow? Scott Walker! Shit, even Scott Walker the singer would have done better...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|