View Single Post
Old 02.25.2016, 01:52 AM   #124
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quoting a bit from the Reddit session LOW did last year:

"Do you get anything besides possible increased recognition when your album covers or merchandise is on TV or a movie, like the Chairkickers Union shirt Kirsten Dunst wore in Elizabethtown or this TGC poster on a character's bedroom wall on A&E's The Returned?

-getting your music on tv is a big thing for lesser-known musicians - it's a little money, and huge exposure. usually they come out of nowhere - someone will contact you and ask if they can use it next week, and they tell you what they can pay you. we have turned down being used for certain commercials and movies, but usually it's great. thanks!"

Somebody mentioned to me not so long ago that LOW's music had made an appearance on an episode of "The Blacklist".

LOW's presence in Hollywood movies must be very rare indeed, but I remember hearing "Monkey" when I watched "Killshot", starring Mickey Rourke, Diane Lane, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I thought the fim was dull, though).
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|