View Single Post
Old 04.22.2009, 02:37 AM   #20
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
The trick to getting with women is not desperately wanting to get with women. Catch-22, I guess. Actually, no, that was a bullshit answer. The trcik is to just come off as self-satisfied in a non-smug way. Confidence, and a lack of shame in all that you are. If a lady can feel like you're content with who you are in the world and that you're just traveling along without an agenda, she won't feel hunted and will be more prone to joining you in your travels. And sometimes those travels involve the two of you going to her bedroom. Sorry, this also kind of devolved into a bullshit answer. Whatevs, I'm drunk.

It's cool man. It doesn't frustrate me like it used to. I'm more interested in intimacy, something that my last girlfriend and I didn't have, and something that felt fake and forced about my girlfriend before that. So I'm glad that I didn't do either of them, or take advantage of the other girls who would have fucked me in the past (I'm excellent at playing dumb!)

I'm sure if I wanted to I could get laid quickly.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|