View Single Post
Old 04.22.2009, 12:45 AM   #7
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
I lost my virginity when I was 15 to Kegpapa. We had only been together like 3 months. I thought I was going to wait until I was married for some horrific reason but then thought 'hes my thing, hes the one'. I ended up marrying him 6 years later anyway. F-ing insane.

My mom had the keys for some old ladies house that had recently died and I stole them so we could party there one night. We ended up drinking a bit. Some friends passed out in various rooms listening to her old records and being creeped out by the fact that we were in a dead house. Kegpapa and I ended up going into the guest room and did the deed. It was pretty good considering we were both virgins. Hurt like hell at first though, but we even managed two positions the first time. And we had to steal a sheet from the dead lady since we weren't thinking about all the fluids associated with sex. Gross.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|