Thread: Fuck Peta!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 05:51 PM   #101
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I wouldn't tell someone eating meat is "wrong," but in the age and place I find myself living in, it is no longer necessary to consume animal products in order to survive. The past is in the past, and survival always comes first. We live in the PRESENT. I don't care what any of you eat and my choices are my own. I have had to deal with far more sanctimony from non-veggies than I have ever dished out, not to mention having all kinds of assumptions made about what kind of person I must be (the whole "oh, you're one of THOSE" kind of bullshit). I find this incredibly annoying considering I have not once tried to convert anyone to my lifestyle. Bugs the shit out of me. Eat what you want; I'm not going to tell you otherwise. Just don't try to convert me to your lifestyle either.

Fuckin' A.

brAvO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Edit:
!@#$%!, you're being a jackass and baiting people.

sure. i like to do that to self-declared "superior wits" who think they can acquire a talent through contagion. but at your (implied) request i'm stopping now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|