View Single Post
Old 08.03.2009, 03:38 AM   #17
jazzcat
empty page

jazzcat has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerf
YES!!! i was right there when it happened, but im not sure why. from what i could tell, he pushed his way to the front, and someone in the front started pushing back. they were swinging arms around, and then security came in to drag him off (quite literally, as he was in a headlock at this point).

they dragged him away, and literally 5 seconds after he was behind me, a whole crowd of people crashed into me. apparently this one dude shoved off the 3 or so security guards that had him. he was an arms length away at one point, i thought about cracking him upside the head for being such an asshole.

they eventually wrestled him to the ground way off to the left, and i stopped paying attention at that point. he was probably really drunk or something, just a belligerent asshole to ruin everyones good time. its because of him my poster got squashed flat.

Yea i was right there when they took him to the ground. I was one of the people that he pushed by to get to the front. I think this might be a great opportunity to say thanks to security for doing a good job. That dude was a complete asshole and he got exactly what was coming to him. It was mildly entertaining though I have to say.

The Fox has become one of my favorite venues in the bay area. Its beautiful, has great sound and very friendly staff.
jazzcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|