View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 08:08 AM   #24
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
Thurston and kim kissing in the Titanium Expose video? It just seemed akward and weird. I dunno, but that was like no other kiss i have ever seen. Did anyone else think this when they saw it? I mean i know everyone kisses different and all that, but i probably see people kiss on a daily basis, and i have never stopped and thought "wow that's weird" but i did when i saw them doin it.

I was equally disturbed and extremely amused. I thought it was really really clever actually, because I think they did it to kind of surprise and disturb on purpose. They do have a rather non-touchy feely public image, and I think they knew it would be extremely weird to see them making out in a music video. Totally surreal and odd.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|