View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 05:47 PM   #97
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
i don't feel the obligation to advocate something else (althought if you bother to read what i said it can be inferred) just because i'm criticizing something.

after 2 pages worth of responding to your whinging i'm exhausted.

make a thread or wait till i decide to get round to it.

(but i warn you, it's all nasty and mean and there's no room for enjoyment ANYWHERE). bring your pitchfork and flaming torch.
You're making it out like other people who disagree with you never feel negative about certain things.
You're doing it to avoid giving a direct answer to questions you've been asked on this thread more than once. Is it all too exhausting and tedious? Perhaps you should use some of the time you spend being antagonistic elaborating your point in a less evasive manner.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|