View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 06:59 AM   #90
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Fair enough. But I come on this board to argue with people. It's the only reason I really do it. I've been responding to your posts because I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and here in a couple of days I'll whither away into SYG obscurity again. I in fact do use this board to derive a sense of enjoyment, and unfortunately, I won't stop arguing with you only because you tend to provide psuedo-intellectual arguments that anyone with any real sense can see are elaborate justifications for a lifestyle and an intellectual reasoning that are contradictory. You're a poster that I can, at the very least, sink my teeth into, and for that I appreciate you.

The ironic thing about this whole thing is that you seem to think that I am the one asserting my power over you, but in reality, the Prophet Kinnik can't seem to recognize the source of what little confidence he has in himself. Asserting your power over people on a message board is kind of a sad thing to do, and while I did it on a lonely Saturday night, as a distraction from the mountains of work that I have to have finished by the weekend, you seem to make a habit it of it. It's quite funny because I don't think anyone is fooled by the persona you create on this board. I seem to hit a nerve when I make ad hominem arguments, am I making you feel something that you intellectualized away long ago? Unfortunately for you, feeling is a biological characteristic that you can't escape. You do have emotions; you were selected for them.

Regardless, what are you actually advocating?
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|