View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:42 PM   #3190
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

okay but first please

Can you demonstrate with data rather than opinion how either (a) deportations have leveled off or decreased, (b) the police-state is in decline, or (c) American military involvement oversees has been reduced? If then, indeed, I am finished, but if not, its the country that is in peril, not my or your own ego

by the way, since you delusional Obama fanboys are going to keep playing games and sipping on the Kool-Aid, I will get back on topic, I am reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, and I am hoping it is better than the Girl With The Dragon Tatoo, because that book seemed to drag on endlessly without totally exciting me, yet, it wasn't bad enough to stop reading...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|