View Single Post
Old 06.15.2015, 11:50 AM   #38958
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Oh, yeah, the self-doubter is the worst. I hear it, not all the time, but a lot, myself. Where does that voice come from? Oddly enough, in my old age, I think it comes from feeling inferior, professionally, compared to some of the people I work with, who are both younger, and thereby "hipper" to the new things in communications, and also more confident because they work with a team (I am a one-man team in my office).

I wish you luck with the ritalin.

thanks!

i hate working in a team- i'd rather do stuff alone. i'm not good at delegating things either. not a "i'm better", just i would rather know that everything is done and done right because i've gone over it. and i can empathize- but there's nothing they know that it's not too late to pick up on or be able to approach in a way that having the wisdom of age comes with. (not calling you old, haha.)