Thread: Dinosaur jr
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2007, 04:30 PM   #50
matt g
bad moon rising

matt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bollocks_to_Pop
I saw them Thursday in Portland and they were fucking great. The new songs aren't that bad. For the last song of the encore they asked the audience what song they should play. I got Lou's attention and yelled for them to play Sludgefeast. He looked at me and I yelled it again. He then went to J and Murph and told him to play the song and then they went and did it. Fuckin awesome night.

that's fucking cool. they didn't play that when i saw them last summer. i wanted to hear everything from YLAOM, and i think they did at least 6 of 'em. Sludgefeast & Kracked & The Lung are the best examples of everything everyone has ever said about how Mascis blended all the different styles of rock blah blah blah.
matt g is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|