View Single Post
Old 10.31.2018, 08:26 PM   #49956
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Last year at this time I was 2 months into my stint as a Saturday morning DJ on 96.1 FM out of Sugar Land TX (10AM-1PM). I created a playlist of the 3 hour show I did for Halloween 2018, full of famous and not so famous spooky classics. If you have Spotify you can listen to it straight. If you do not, you can listen to it on "shuffle".

(JUST FYI, OG rock n roller Fats Domino had passed away so I started the show with a trifecta of Fats Domino hits)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3f...CQbKjUAEw83RE0

I knew you were a Houston guy, but never really knew an area. Sugar Land is where my cousin lives and is where I visit the few times I come down. I fucking love that area, mainly because the no color zoning laws or whatever is in effect down there in the commercial parts. I find it oddly satisfying to drive around in an area and not see company colors screaming at you from all directions. There is something quite nice about seeing all these large companies with simple backlit black logos on the tan buildings. I really, really like it and would love to see it catch on around here.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|