View Single Post
Old 05.05.2010, 05:18 PM   #144
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
how? explain.
Sure, sweetcakes. You see, when something proceeds from the presence of another thing, the lack of that second thing prevents the first from coming into being. This has nothing to do with change. It is gone.

Quote:
everything changes, including the humanities, parmenides. i'm of the heraclitean persuasion-- stay still & perish like a dog.
You've mistook me, I am Aristotle. When you change the essential form of a thing, you can no longer classify the result of that change as the same thing. Thus, that bit about the neuroticism of intellectualism.

Quote:
speaking of which, this business office i need to visit closes at 5 so i gotta go but i will read your predictably cranky answer at a later time.
I certainly wouldn't be if you weren't so condescending in your confusion but now I, too, must be off to assist the new GED teacher.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|