View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 03:06 PM   #37
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i understand what you are saying. for example i have avoided or felt "offended" by threads or posts here regarding death.
im hard on people too, but at the same time im not. im always thinking that we cant judge. i rarely judge. or at least i try not to! in addition, we cant know what a person, who says smth we dont like, has been though.
I was actually thinking about that recently. Just like anyone, it bugs me when people talk about something they "don't understand." But everyone has things they don't understand, and if they meant no harm then it's useless to get upset.

And in reference to the philosophy stuff, I side with Freud in that even if you're talking nonsense and free association, if it helps you, the person in thought/conversation, to increase your happiness and quality of life, than it is a useful and beneficial discussion. It shouldn't matter if it's called the "meaning of life" or "how to take out the trash." Not everyone should be held accountable for being accurate. That's for people trained and educated to be accurate--i.e. frustrated postgrads.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|