View Single Post
Old 05.18.2019, 09:34 AM   #68
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
An old thread, but I want to share my story with this - confusing and scary at the time, but really kinda funny in hindsight.

So, Valentine's Day 2017, I'm 14 years old and just assume that I'm a straight dude - I know I like girls (had a relationship that was really awkward and I try to forget happened), and while I have nothing against gay people, I just don't happen to be one.
Anyway, I'm standing around half-heartedly complaining about not having a Valentine (nothing new here) and my male best friend asks me to be his. I'd suspected he was a bit gay, but I figured that he was joking, so I said sure.
20 minutes later, he turns around and tells me that he was joking. And I knew that, had considered it when I asked him about it, but I still got kinda sad about it.
Quickly thought "why the fuck am I sad", and (to make a long store short) I'm bi - unfortunately one without any experience. But it'll come.

A wise man...sorry, I'll start again. A wise non-binary once said "any hole is a ferkin goal".
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|