View Single Post
Old 03.02.2019, 03:42 PM   #5
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
I was very curious what have you played, so it is very nice of you sharing it. thanks!

I was actually thinking it would be so cool recording peoples "Wednesdays mixtape sessions" in Fuga and putting them up on mixcloud!

It would be so nice to play there again sometime. Especially in in the summer in that yard shared with Bukowski bar.

I have to admit, I had one channel on my virtual dj halway down throughout my 2nd half of the set (I had to lower it down during one track and forgot to put it back up after) and it is bothering me now big time. well, I learned from it now.

which track is that guy from Sweden on H.?...I am going trhough yr mix as I am typing this.

mine was:
01. Timothy Leary - Going Out (1966)
02. Sonic Youth - Having Never Written A Note For Percussion (1999)
03. Liars - Mess On The Mission (Silent Servant remix) (2014)
04. U.N.K.L.E./Brian Eno - I Need Something Stronger (2003)
05. John Maus - Believer (2011)
06. JUV - Rundgang (2011)
07. Chance The Rapper (ft. Nosaj Thing) - Paranoia (2013)
08. Victor Lewis Smith prank phone call to the BBC (Babylon & ting)
09. Sarah Davachi - Evensong (2018)
10. William Fowler Collins - They Wept Together (2018)
11. The Braz Gonsalves 7 - Raga Rock (1970)
12. Broken English Club - Divinity (2014)
13. Del Close & John Brent - How To Speak Hip - Uncool (1961)

fuck it. next time more of spoken word, field recordings and stuff from 60ties and 70ties mixed in.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|