View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 10:01 AM   #39299
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
r

it's always people on a salary who think this way-- that IP is nothing. their paycheck arrives every friday from the big boss or government or donor in the clouds and they don't have to worry about a thing. if they don't get paid accurately and on time they make a racket, bang on the table, go on strike, demand their worker's rights.

but shit, the poor fucker who stays up all night creating a product of mental activity gets ripped off from all sides and those consumers who get salaries ask "but why does he complain?"

I am both. I EARN a salary by working my ass off 40-50 hours a week, and I EARN extra $$ by creating artworks and trying to sell them to people.

No one gave a flying fuck about "artists" when it was the giant conglomerates who controlled the means of production, the means of marketing, and the means of distribution. The only people who gave a shit about Napster were these same giant media conglomerates, whose fully artificial and wasteful and self-gratifying business system went out the fuckiing window.