View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 03:55 PM   #5
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
I'm saving my "show me your tits" moment for the perfect scenario. I'm guessing it will be in about 1 1/2 years from now when Hillary Rodham will be making a campaign swing through Southwest Ohio.

The priceless look on her face and the faces of her nearly all lesbian security detail will go down in history as one of the greatest-timed heckles in all of political history.

My only concern is how will I be able to take time off from work for the nationwide press junkets that my fellow conservatives will insist that I take. Interviews on Fox News, Howard Stern and Larry King will surly follow. Maybe speaking engagements from then on. I will become the Ann Coulter of the 2008 election.

Wow!! Can't wait.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|