Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.08.2021, 07:32 AM   #1585
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Your mother should get a "real" test ASAP, Antagon. "We barely had contact" is contact, and that's all it takes.
Exactly. I tried to tell her that getting a lab test/calling the service number to hear further instructions would be a good idea. By "Hope she's right" I meant I hope she's okay. Wrote her again today, stressing that I think it would be really important now and that I'd feel better if she did. Hope she's mindful of that.

Those home testkits are a nifty tool of convenience, but they aren't as reliable as many think they are. All they really do is tell you whether your viral load is at a point where you're really contagious. And then, results may vary.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|