View Single Post
Old 04.10.2008, 12:29 PM   #67
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm pretty sure Animal Collective has been on MTV2 also. I saw a clip from it on youtube a long time ago, it was just a little interview, some kind of "artists you need to watch" segment. I definitely see Animal collective becoming a pretty mainstream band eventually.

They got great coverage for Strawberry Jam, but I don't think they're going to go mainstream, the new songs they're playing live sound less pop than Strawberry Jam, it seems like they're going back to Feels. I've read lots of live reports by people that only knew Strawberry Jam and were super disapointed because they only played those new songs and they thought it was chaotic and noisy. I don't think those songs are chaotic and noisy at all, but still they're not pop neither, I think.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|