View Single Post
Old 04.10.2008, 12:10 PM   #64
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
yeah that is odd. what michigan bands should i check out?

Wolf Eyes are from Michigan or at least Nate Young is, I remember this from a coversation a friend and I had w/ him and Aaron Dilloway when we opened for them back when they were still somewhat obscure for a noise-band (pre-subpop days) god this was in 2002 er something. I remember Nate quoting that he went to the same high school as Andrew WK I think... god my mind is foggy about stuff that happened only 5 years ago?

and since the rise of the internet it doesn't really matter where you live to find out about what underground, cult or obscure band exists almost anywhere as long as you try to search it out you'll almost always find something about what you're looking for on the net these days, there are a few exceptions but as time passes the likelyhood of not finding something about someband becomes less.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|