View Single Post
Old 05.23.2006, 10:58 AM   #49
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by top 40 squeeze
Well I don't think its political political... but I think he is exploring the mind of someone who believes in the idea of Rapture, and that person can be perceived as one of those crazy-ass-Republican-God-wantsGeorgeBushtobePresident Start World War III psychos.

Give crazy ass republicans a little slack, they don't want to Start WWIII, they just want to annihilate every country with preemptive strikes so there never can be a WWIII.

Do You Believe In Rapture?

Stand behind his drunken amp
Stand behind his light of love
Hear him yowl his bloody tounge
Hear him yell 4 blood and war

Do you believe in his sweet sensation
Do you believe in second chance
Do you believe in rapture babe

A terrible hit strikes today
A terrible hit for the parade
Burnin' eyes seek jesus comin'
Jesus comes to pave the way

Can you tell me what to feel
Open up yr tender soul
Can I drink yr drunken mercy
Wine burns the devils hole

I think he is sort of questioning right wing religious people, "how can you believe in rapture/salvation/love/etc. when you believe in someone that is a puppet for hatred?"
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|