View Single Post
Old 07.02.2008, 09:09 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
we havnt had a thread like this in a while. what are some bands or artists youve just discovered that are rocking your world?

me:

gnaw their tongues-one man black/noise project, brutal and filthy as fuck, 'an epiphanic vomiting of blood' is where its at.

rahsaan roland kirk-never heard of this multi instrumentalist, born entertainer, free jazz musician. he rules.'we free kings' and 'domino' are reccomended.

dave philips and related projects-i dont know how this guy went under my radar, some of the most brutal noise ive ever heard. his best solo records are 'the egg and we' and a 'collection of curses'. also, his 80s noise grind band fear of god is fucking nutso, kinda remind me of a sissy spacek but more pure metal likes. and finally, his band with tom smith of to live and shave in la, ohne.

homostupids-good band

the bad trips-good psychedelic from the guy who brought us monoshock and liquorball

toy killers-free jazz no wave, some verrrrrrry skronky shit, check out 'the unlistenable years', weasel walter approves.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|