View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 05:46 PM   #50266
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I miss shit all the time as well — for instance, the fact that back in August Brian Case released his second solo album... and that Disappears is no more!

"...spirit design... spirit design... spirit design... we-will-fall..." Heh. Excellent record. So anyway, three now ex-Disappears, including Case, are rockin' it as FACS; I'm assuming they named the new band after Factory Records' cataloguing system. They have three demos on Bandcamp and they're giving 'em away:

https://wearefacs.bandcamp.com/

It’s “spirit desire” though... innit?

I used to think it was “Speed design,” which I thought sounded hella cool for no reason. Was kinda bummed when I learned what it really was, even though it certainly makes more sense.

Spirit design... hmmm...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|