View Single Post
Old 05.21.2020, 08:39 PM   #3180
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver ✴ Rocket
I don't find Joe Rogan particularly interesting or even funny.
But I guess millions disagree with me.

I listen to lots of podcast and I never gave Joe a chance. Honestly, I really don’t know a thing about Joe Rogan. Then six months ago or so I downloaded his show to hear a guest on one episode. I can’t recall who, but it was entertaining! I left Rogans show on my podcast app and listened a few days in a row. The show was okay, but I had other things I wanted to listen to. I deleted Joe’s show from my podcast app and hadn’t given him another thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
He's meant to make $30m a year already. That's insane when you consider 90% of his guests are far from famous.

I’ll start by saying I’m now the old man in the club when it comes to “watching” podcast. I honestly have zero desire to watch someone talk. No doubt it’s intriguing to watch a show as it’s being produced, but not everyday! I currently have 44 individual shows on my podcast app.

100 million is insane, but he must have the clicks / downloads to justify it! I find the best interviews are those from the not so famous people. I started listening to one guys podcast that was mostly a forensic approach to world currencies and their affect on the markets. This guy was renting time from Westwood One Studio in Kansas City, selling advertising time on his podcast and making $60k+ a year. Well, once he hit 18k daily downloads, Westwood One offered a contract and moved him out to San Diego where the Westwood One mega podcast studio is located. He now makes $250k per year for doing two one hour shows each week.

Everyone is desperate for content and are willing to pay just about anyone who can generate clicks and downloads!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|