View Single Post
Old 09.14.2012, 06:34 PM   #16187
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
The book I've read, ''The Beautiful Beast: The Life and Crimes of SS-Aufseherin Irma Grese'', generally gets positive reviews and personally I thought it's an interesting read in terms of getting to know how far ''regular'' people will go in order to inflict atrocious pain on fellow human beings and get some insight into their own attitude towards physical and mental suffering in general. That's pretty much the only interest I have in this sort of stuff, and it was sort of brought up by watching some of those ‘’New French Extremity’’ (I know, terrible term which doesn’t do some of these directors any justice) movies. Other than that, I have never really liked the nazi/fascist/totalitarian/wartime dominatrix/s&m look. I am all for floral and polka dot motifs and eternal peace and well-being for everyone.

To be honest, my "brand new fascination" ended pretty much immediately after mentioning it. As for the 'New French Extremity', a bit like your preference for eternal peace and well-being, I've really lost my appetite for almost any movie that's likely to make me fell worse after watching it than I felt before.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|