View Single Post
Old 05.29.2014, 02:29 PM   #37704
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
It suits people who would normally be social but sometime need space for themselves. People like Nefeli.
One of my colleagues often insists on cycling back home with me because he lives in an area nearby which requires us taking taking similar journeys until the road splits and we separately reach our destination. Sometimes I really enjoy that, but on occasion, like today, I felt like I needed to go home by myself and cycling offers that to me if I feel like thinking about stuff. When this happens I have to make up excuses and work out the time it takes him to leave the car park so I can leave work by myself. I still get along with him fine and like him as a person though.

actually i m also at a point -some time now- that i need new people.
and you know i m always up for meeting new people.
and even if you arent new, you are always fresh and i cant wait to see you next week. hehehehhehehehhe
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|