Thread: AMSTERDAM
View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 10:38 AM   #3
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
heh.. i went there two years ago with some friends to catch an SY show and just generally chill for a few days... on the first day, first coffee shop, my friend smoked a huge joint and collapsed face first onto the pavement, chipping his tooth... we had to give him sugar pills and near enough carry him to the apartment... he wasn't 100% for the rest of the holiday and hardly smoked or drank at all... me, i was blazing up everyday...
i remember me and my friends standing in the paradiso with a cigarette packet full of joints... watching sonic youth make some demonic noise... thurston climbing up the balcony... seeing Lee in the audience during Afri rampo... the endless version of Expressway.... good times...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|