View Single Post
Old 10.01.2007, 10:10 PM   #13
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you. I'm not saying it is all crap, but I definitely won't be listening to it for a while. And K-krack, I'm not shocked at your reply since you tend to have diarrhea of the mouth most of the time. But in reply, it actually really CAN make it less enjoyable, especially when you have a million people a minute calling themselves "musicians" for no credible reason. And for your argument saying "Not everything needs to be hooky and warm and fuzzy to make it listenable," that is just EXACTLY what I would expect a huge noise fan to say. I never said anything about hooky, warm, or fuzzy, but as soon as you say what I said to a fan of noise, they assume this is the stance you've taken. No, push music to the edges! Redefine pop, punk, rock, and whatever else you want! Just please, if you insist on calling it music, than at least make it sound like music. Make noise. Make all of the noise you want. But then try something that is even harder. Make it fit into a song. I mean, anybody can make noises, but it's the great bands like SY that are able to create these noises, and then make them into, not only a listenable song, but a great song. That's what separates the true musicians from the 16 kid with 13 pedals and a microphone in his mouth.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|