View Single Post
Old 03.27.2010, 07:40 AM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
disagrees@@@ Says:
March 24th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Then why was the law not applied in any instance? In fact there were potential witnesses and the law was not applied, so that in fact criminal behavior. So in order for this to be verified it needs to go through the proper channels, NOT INTERNET FUCKING MESSAGE BOARDS.

So either do the right thing and file a criminal suit or shut the fuck up and stop slandering and potentially getting yourself sued.

fritz Says:
March 24th, 2010 at 9:13 pm

jeremys also in a band called pygmy shrews. people should probably boycott that band too.

Erik Says:
March 25th, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Drunkdriver just broke up

Shingles Says:
March 26th, 2010 at 12:24 am

rape is a shameful experience. many women do not report rape.
you are all idiots.

tummy trouble Says:
March 26th, 2010 at 10:15 am

to be fair, the drummer being a rapist just proves how HARD the band is/was.

Jaws Says:
March 26th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

People make mistakes when their inebriated. I know there are men I wish I hadnt slept with when I was drunk. Its a part of life. All these accusations are from so long ago. Its ridiculous to post them on a blog for a band this guy plays drums in. Forgive and let it go already.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|