View Single Post
Old 02.06.2015, 06:37 PM   #170
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I know you guys will hate me, but I can't get into Gibbs. Pinata did nothing for me. Just being honest.

But YG - OMG. My Krazy Life is incredible and I agree, I think SuchFriends would love the hell out of that album.

SuchFriends, remember how much you didn't like Good Kid MAAD City? Imagine the polar opposite. That's why My Krazy Life is to me. The total opposite of Good Kid. It's Bad Kid Maad City. It's so dope.
The truth is that i have been so busy with full time grad school at nite and full time work in days i haven't even had time to get more than 4hours of sleep a day and so no new music. I barely even could squeeze in Midnite's new record and im admittedly obsessed with him! I mossed bodyhead show.. going to miss dead prez (!!!) next week.. kinda bummed but too burnt out to even dwell on it.. so Sev, sorry i missed your recommendations its nothing personal at all, just ain't got even a literal second to spare

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|