View Single Post
Old 02.07.2017, 08:27 AM   #134
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Is there something different about it now that makes it, like, not illegal to download music pre-release?

Nope, still the same as it ever was - even the interface is the same, so old now that it's gone straight through out-of-date and now has a sort of nostalgic/retro charm. I don't use torrent, so no dime etc, soulseek still has more or less anything I want. As a general rule, I only download stuff that is out of print or boots or I have on vinyl and can't be arsed to rip rather than new/pre-releases. It's a gold mine for OOP stuff.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|