View Single Post
Old 10.12.2012, 02:17 PM   #33922
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
haha... I got Muse tickets for my sister's birthday present last year when they played the Staples' Center, they were crap seats but she had a blast!! One of my all-time best gifts for her. personally, I think Muse is as crap as the seats I got for her, but she simply adores them. They are like Radiohead meets Coldplay and then add some campy schlock rock style electronica from a dirty German club mix..

Speaking of Staples' Center, the Black Keys just played there last friday, I was thinking, shit, I've seen these dudes OPEN for Sleater-Kinney three times, at dive bars and small theaters. It is surreal for me to have just seen Corin Tucker at one of the smallest dive-bar clubs in LA (and it was only like 100 people too and yet the Black Keys are now playing sell-out shows at the Staples' like they were the Lakers or something

My last stadium show was Pearl Jam like...2010? I forget. Had shit seats since I decided to buy them last minute...but good show nonetheless(they played my favorite song 'In my Tree').

And as far as Muse is concerned. I really like their first few albums. Origins of Symmetry is pretty awesome imo. I saw them at Lollapalooza in '08 or something and the show was pretty fucking amazing. I wasn't a big fan of their latest album at the time(Black Holes and Revelations) but I was that night....That dood really plays well live. I don't pay attention to them now after Black Holes, but I still listen to them from time to time.

And still one of my favorite videos to this day (scream at 2.02 asfpguawhnpiudf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXokqiSKi9I
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|