View Single Post
Old 10.15.2012, 11:29 PM   #35075
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i just found this bench dedicated to this dude i went to highschool with, who i didn't realize was dead. also i didn't know exactly what his last name before. never realised until googling the obituary that his older brother was involved in the shooting where somebody i used to work with was killed as an innocent bystander, i'm confused as shit as to whether his death at 19 was related his brothers gang and can't find out.

the obituary says he's survived by his loving brother nathan, his loving brother who shot three people one of whom he'd never even seen before *eyeroll
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|