View Single Post
Old 10.06.2010, 12:32 PM   #25
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
Eh, it just jives with all the other purist dribble that comes out of his mouth. But point taken. Also - this conversation was had already by thousands in NINETEEN-NINETY. It is now TWENTY-TEN.

Also, fuck his views on fashion. Yes, fashion is filled with awful fucking people, yes some of it plays to supreme vapidity and classism and superficiality and all of that shit, but being that anti-fashion is just as inane of an ideology as being rabidly consumerist with all the latest trends. Style isn't really about fashion. Fashion is merely a component of it and so what if some of us like to invest a bit more time into the way we present ourselves? But I've read before that he hates 'image' of any kind (I dispute that he doesn't have an image - I think Big Black yr still dealing with images if you proclaim to be so anti-image) and despises camp of any kind. So it makes sense. More tired grandpa talk. This dude is still living in a Forced Exposure zine from the 80s.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|