View Single Post
Old 09.19.2009, 12:45 AM   #106
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
disturbingly true story. There's no message or point to it but it's something I think about from time to time:

Me and my friend each stole a can of coke from a shop when we were kids. The shopkeeper caught us and said he was going to call the police. We were crying and pleading with him not to. I'm sure he wouldn't have, but we were really young and had no idea about that kind of thing, so we had to believe him. Anyway, while all this was taking place some skinhead was in the shop who told the shopkeeper (who was Pakistani) that if he didn't let us go he'd burn his shop down. So he did let us go and we said thank you to the skinhead.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|